The Aeromotive 325 Stealth Fuel Pump is the newest addition to the Stealth Fuel System line-up. Similar to the popular 340 Stealth Pumps, the 325 is a compact body design, high-output, in-tank fuel pump that fits many popular late model EFI applications. The Aeromotive 325 is a high performance pump that bolts into many existing hanger assemblies. It is also a significant addition to the Aeromotive Stealth line, as this one part number now fits more than 25 very recent cars and truck platforms, many of which are common for performance upgrades. (To find your vehicle, see the applications guide)
What sets the 325 Stealth Pump apart is its superior flow throughout a wide pressure range. Compared to other aftermarket pumps, the 325 boasts a significant increase in performance, flowing more than 325 lph at 40 psi. This pump is ideal for applications requiring more flow while retaining the factory lines and mounting provisions available in the Original Equipment (O.E.) configuration. The 325 is also perfect for use as a replacement fuel pump for applications that require more flow to support forced air power adders such as turbo and superchargers.
- Compact 65mm body for OE fitment
- Fits a wide range of vehicles where popular aftermarket pumps are applicable
- Flows 325 lph @ 40 psi
- Internal check valve
- Quiet, durable and reliable turbine impeller
- Includes universal filter sock – may not fit in some applications (see OEM filter replacement recommendations)
- Designed for in-tank use only
- Can be used with carbureted or EFI applications
- Can be used in pulse modulated applications
- Fuel Injected Engines
- up to 800 HP - naturally aspirated
- up to 700 HP - forced air induction
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?