Brian Crower 2.29L I-Beam Rod Stroker Kit Subaru WRX 2002-2005
The Brian Crower Subaru WRX EJ205 stroker kits incorporates a 79mm stroke designed for high horsepower applications. The Brian Crower 02-05 WRX stroker kits will take your EJ205 up to 2.29L with a safe 96mm bore. Brian Crower's EJ205 stroker kits utilize your choice of four different BC premium billet connecting rods. Also included in the Brian Crower stroker kits are custom CP pistons, highest quality, steel alloy wrist pins, and a full ring pack and buttons. Not only will a BC Stroker Kit give your 2.0L WRX more displacement, it will also improve the strength of your bottom end, allowing you to run higher boost levels without worry.
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (79mm stroke)
- Choice of BC Rods & Fasteners
- Custom CP Pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.
- I-Beam Rods
- 79 mm Stroke BC 4340 Billet Steel Crankshaft
- Choice of ARP2000 or ARP 625+Fasteners
- Forged CP Pistons w/Custom Bore & Compression Pistons
- Bearings Sold Separately
PLEASE NOTE: This is not a do-it-yourself project, it will require removal and reinstallation of the engine and all of its major components (timing belt, oil pump, etc.) In addition the block must be machined, cleaned, and bored to fit the new components. Expect to spend around $1500 on machine shop labor, plus whatever the installation and removal expenses may be.
Nobody has reviewed this product yet! Want to be the first one?