Part #: 007103
With the Grimmspeed J Pipe, the devil is truly in the details and the product development team here at GrimmSpeed has taken the time necessary to knock each of those details out of the park. As a result, what you see here is a meticulously engineered J-Pipe with an innovative flange design, single piece construction, excellent ground clearance and fitment with superb quality and craftsmanship.
- Innovative Turbo Flange Design (Patent Pending) - 1/2" thick while retaining all OEM brackets
- One-Piece Tube - Ensures exact fitment, robust construction and ease of installation
- Smooth 3.5" to 3" Transition - Matches turbine outlet size and then reduces quickly to maintain exhaust velocity
- 100% Made in the USA - Manufactured right here in Minnesota
- Optimized Tube Routing - Maximize ground clearance and minimize flow restriction without modifying suspension hardware, etc
- Custom Stainless Turbo Studs - Replace the terrible OEM studs and nuts with these, machined specifically for use with 2015 WRX turbine outlet and our 1/2" flanges
- Standard 3rd O2 Bung - Allows the future use of aftermarket sensors
- Grounding Strap Mount - Retains all factory functionality
- 300 Cell Metallic Substrate Catalytic Convertor (Catted Models Only) - Excellent balance of the reduced restriction of a 'race cat' without the stink of a 200 cell unit
- 1x Welded J-Pipe Assembly
- 1x GrimmSpeed Stainless MLS Turbo to J-Pipe Gasket
- 1x GrimmSpeed Stainless MLS J-Pipe to Catback Gasket
- 4x Stainless turbo studs w/ nuts
- 2x Replacement catback bolts w/ nuts
- 1x O2 Sensor Plug (plugs third O2 bung for future use)
- 1x Grounding Strap Bolt (not pictured)
- 2x GrimmSpeed License Plate Frames
- 1x GrimmSpeed Sticker
*Not CARB compliant, and has the potential to violate the EPA Clean Air Act
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.