Part #: 16M-13-1500-4
DeatschWerks Bosch EV14 1500cc Fuel Injectors 2004-2010 Scion TC is the result of over a year of development work directly with Bosch Automotive Aftermarket. This injector is the most advanced and highest flowing EFI injector ever produced by Bosch AA and hence fits perfectly into the our DV2 line.
The DV2 line of injectors are characterized by their higher flow, greater precision, and race fuel compatibility. DV2 is available exclusively through DeatschWerks. Our 1500cc DV2 injector is available in over 20 different PN’s for both plug-n-play and universal fitment.
The 1500cc DV2 advantage
- Bosch EV14 technology-widely regarded as the gold standard in EFI.
- Flow rate in excess of 1,500cc/min at 3bar using SAE testing standards.
- Flow matched with our exclusive multi-point dynamic flow testing.
- Stainless Steel internals for compatibility with race fuels including MTBE-oxygenated fuels, ethanol blended fuels (including e85) and methanol blended fuels.
- All DeatschWerks injectors feature the following:
- Flow rates and set balancing in-house by DeatschWerks
- Flow balanced to within 1-2% (flow report included)
- Excellent spray pattern and atomization for optimized idle and tuning
- Technical assistance and tuning data available via phone or email
- 3-year comprehensive warranty
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.