Hotchkis Sport Suspension 22834 2006-2011 BMW E90 / 2007-2013 E92 Sport Sway Bars. Enhance the cornering performance of your 3-Series BMW (xi models excluded) with a Hotchkis Sport Suspension sport sway bar kit. Our sport sway bar package increases front and rear roll stiffness giving the car crisp quick turn-in response and balanced handling. As delivered the 3-Series BMW has excessive under steer and limited roll control. Sport sway bars give the driver the ability to rotate the car on corner entry and steer with the throttle when necessary. The dreaded under steer is eliminated and the handling becomes comfortably neutral with added traction during cornering. Hotchkis Sport Suspension sway bars feature a durable powder coat finish greasable bushings and adjustable Heim joint end links. Features: Front sway bar-lightweight durable 1 1/4 in. (32mm) tubular steel (95% stiffer than stock). Precision adjustable front end links w quiet operating heavy duty ball joints. Greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty mounts included. Autocross and track tuned for maximum performance improvement. Finished in durable gloss gray powder coat. Benefits: Increased Traction Reduced Body Roll Increased Vehicle Stability Crisper Cornering Easy Installation.
Application Fitment: 328i, 335i Coupe (E92) 2007-13, 325i, 330i, 328i, 335i Sedan (E90) 2007-11, 325Ci, 328Ci, 330Ci, 335Ci Conv (E93 Cabrio) 2006-13.
- 32mm tubular steel front sway bar (95% stiffer than stock)
- Precision adjustable front end links w quiet operating heavy duty ball joints.
- 16mm tubular steel rear sway bar (105% stiffer than stock)
- Precision adjustable rear end links w quiet operating heavy duty ball joints and high articulation rod ends.
- Greasable polyurethane bushings and heavy duty mounts included.