Part #: 296911
JE designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy.
- Crown requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR forging! State of the art asymmetrical skirt technology reduces friction and mass while providing a more rigid and durable platform (Skirt Style F).
- In this environment, higher boost levels or heavy nitrous usage necessitate JE's wrought 2618 alloy.
- FSR pistons include offset pins for quiet operation.
- Dished pistons feature new Smooth Finished Crown process for excellent flame travel.
- 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths
- .905 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting, rings and wire locks included
- MUST SLEEVE BLOCK
HONDA 2004-up S2000 F22C - NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR
Note: If using OEM connecting rod pins must be DLC coated or connecting rod must be bushed.Includes 4 Pistons and 4 Rings
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)