Part #: 3015-33122
At the intersection of sophistication and aggression lies the Touring Edition Exhaust. A full 3” T304L stainless steel downpipe-back configuration, the Touring Edition Exhaust is the perfect dose of steel for drivers looking for straight-pipe performance, a deep, sophisticated exhaust note, and zero drone at highway speeds.
Featuring an integrated front pipe, bespoke midpipe resonator, and AWE’s patented drone-canceling solution, 180 Technology®, the Touring Edition delivers a full-bodied, rasp-free L15 soundtrack unachieved by any of its peers. Under boost and heavy throttle, the Touring Edition screams. At highway speeds, drone-free within the cabin -- the best of both worlds. Perfectly engineered and packaged for the FC1/FC3 Civic Si, all backed by AWE No CEL and Perfect Fitment Guarantees.
Sound Perfection: AWE 180 Technology
Perfect tone, straight through design, no drone. Compliments of AWE 180 Technology.
As exhaust gases exit the K20 engine and flow into an AWE 180 Technology equipped resonator, they pass through strategically located ports, and into reflection chambers. Sound waves, carried by these exhaust gasses, bounce off the walls of the reflection chambers. By controlling the size and location of the ports and the chambers, we also control when the sound waves exit the chambers. The specific timing of when the reflected sound waves rejoin the main exhaust flow creates a one-hundred-and-eighty-degree out-of-phase sound wave that cancels out problematic frequencies. All of this with a straight-through design -- in other words, all the power, none of the drone. More on AWE 180 Technology in the tab above.
Sin for the Civic. Presenting the AWE Exhaust Suite for the Honda FC1/FC3 Civic Si.
- Integrated front pipe included in all editions
- Proudly designed, engineered, and manufactured at AWE in the USA
- Max gains of 6 hp and 1 ft-lb of torque at the wheels
- Touring Editions feature patented drone-canceling 180 Technology®, tuned specifically for the L15
- Handcrafted from 3” CNC mandrel-bent, U.S.-sourced .065” wall T304L stainless steel
- Bespoke stamped stainless steel trident tip merge
- Modular tip designs allow easy interchangeability between dual and tri tip configurations
- Less is more: clean, straight-through design maximizes performance
- Direct bolt-on for factory-like simplicity
- Triple or dual 4.5" double-walled slash-cut tips available in diamond black or chrome silver
- Perfect fitment guaranteed
- AWE No CEL guarantee
- Lifetime warranty (one year on tip finishes)