Part #: 317750
JE designs are specifically engineered for extreme applications up to, and including, professional competition. In this environment, the higher compression ratios, highest boost or heavy nitrous usage necessitate the higher tensile strength 2618 aluminum alloy.
- Crown requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR forging! State of the art asymmetrical skirt technology reduces friction and mass while providing a more rigid and durable platform (Skirt Style F).
- In this environment, higher boost levels or heavy nitrous usage necessitate JE's wrought 2618 alloy.
- FSR pistons include offset pins for quiet operation.
- Dished pistons feature new Smooth Finished Crown process for excellent flame travel.
- 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths
- .905 x 2.250 straight wall carbon steel wrist pin provided.
- Pin fitting, rings and wire locks included
- MUST SLEEVE BLOCK
HONDA 2000 - 2003 S2000 F20C1 - NEW ASYMMETRICAL FSR
Note: If using OEM connecting rod pins must be DLC coated or connecting rod must be bushed.
Includes 4 Pistons and 4 Rings
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.