Part #: 42500S
2006-2011 Honda Civic SI
Sold individually. Price is per rotor.
- Front position
- Tri-Symmetrical curve slots create a quieter, responsive and smoother brake feel
- Kangaroo Paw – 144 diamond and tear drop pillar ventilation system increases the surface area which results in greater heat dissipation.
- XG150 High Carbon Alloyed Iron minimizes warping/cracking and prolongs the service life of the rotor.
- Thermographic Temperature Monitoring are heat paint markings that offer a clear indication of peak breaking temperatures.
- Paint protection on non-friction areas reduces corrosion and stop any unsightly rust formation.
- Warranty - 12 months or 12,000 mile from the date of purchase.
These features combined make the DBA 4000 series a great rotor for your street car, and for the weekend warrior who demands the most out of their car, on and off the track.
DBA slotted rotors are a great alternative to drilled rotors. They have the same effect as hot brake gas dissipation, but they are more durable.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.