Part #: 46-20324-R
Flow and Performance:
The aFe intercooler tubes are constructed out of mandrel bent, powder-coated texture red aluminum tubing to maximize flow. The Hot-Side tube is 2-1/4 IN diameter and the cold side is 2-1/2 IN diameter. The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize boost loss, which increases horsepower and torque. The aFe tubes outflow the factory tubes by 7%.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. This intercooler tube kit comes with one 1/8 IN NPT fitting on each tube to be used for sensors or injection or be plugged with the supplied plug.
A unique aluminum laser-cut aFe power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
Will NOT fit Honda Civic Type R (FK2) Europe models.
These intercooler tubes are not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle
- Outflows Factory Intercooler Tubes by up to 7%
- Constructed from 2-1/4" and 2-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing for Increased Flow and Reduced Turbulence
- Powder-Coated Textured Red for Heat Resistance
- Includes Both Hot and Cold Side Intercooler Tubes
- Premium Clamps and Silicone Couplings for Long Life, Perfect Fit, and Strength
- One 1/8" NPT Port on Each Tube for Pressure Sensor or Water Methanol Connections
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations and Includes Necessary Hardware for a Hassle-Free Installation
- Works with the Factory Intercooler
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.