aFe Control Stage 1 Package for the Honda Civic Type-R I4-2.0L (t) features sway bars and springs designed to provide your Honda Civic Type-R with racecar level road holding ability and the street-ability you would expect from your daily driver.
The package offers increased roll stiffness without upsetting the vehicles balance and traction control systems, while vehicle looks are enhanced with the .8" front and .8" rear lowering springs perfectly balanced, the 1.25" nonadjustable front and 1.00" 2-way adjustable rear bars are constructed from lightweight tubular steel and include polyurethane bushings and greaseable, billet brackets for the rear. For years of durability and great looks, the bars and springs are powder-coated a special 2 stage tangerine orange. The package is designed as a direct fit application and requires no modifications to the vehicle.
Part #: 510-701001-N
- Improves Handling and Vehicle Responsiveness
- Aggressive Vehicle Stance and Enhanced Appearance
- Increased Roll Stiffness Reduces Body Roll and Inspires Driving Confidence
- Perfectly Balanced Setup Offers Improved Turn-in and Steering Response
- Lowers Front .8" & Rear .8"
- CNC-Bent Lightweight Tubular Alloy Steel 1-1/4" Front, 1" Two-Way Adjustable Rear Sway Bars
- Two-Stage, High Luster, Tangerine Orange Powder-Coated Finish for Unbeatable Looks and Durability
- Direct Fit Installation Requires No Modifications
- Made in the USA