Part #: 56-10007D
Large Three Layer Performance Air Filter:
This 360-degree radial flow air filter features a 3-1/2" flange and our oil-free Pro DRY S media with three layers of synthetic media for maximum convenience. Its progressive layering provides great filtration efficiency and dust holding capacity, while not requiring the use of oils. This media is best suited for street use. Its inverted top makes for more filter surface area, resulting in longer service intervals.
The included massive air filter is surrounded by an open-element XLPE (cross-linked polyethylene) polymer housing that minimizes warm engine air for maximum performance. Its open design allows for easy viewing of the air filter, yet creates a heat-blocking seal when the vehicle's hood is closed. A larger, upgraded air inlet captures air from the factory scoop and delivers it directly to the air filter.
Dyno-Tuned Intake Tube:
This system features a high quality, computer-designed, dyno-tuned intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. Its XLPE material is heat soak resistant and extremely durable.
This is a direct fit intake system that utilizes factory mounting points and requires no cutting or modifications. All necessary clamps, couplings, and hardware are included. Its revolutionary design, featuring our patent pending filter-to-housing interface, uses half the number of parts of a traditional cold air intake system.
- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +5 HP & +6 Lbs. x Ft. TQ
- Outflows Factory Intake by 14%
- Measured Flow: 250 CFM @ 7" H2O
- Open-Element Design Allows For Viewing of Massive Air Filter, Yet Seals When Hood is Closed to Keep Out Hot Air
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- Utilizes Factory Air Scoop with Larger, Upgraded Inlet
- Innovative Filter-to-Housing Interface Easily Attaches the Two Components
- Uses a Silcone Bellows Coupling and Factory Hardware for an Easy and Secure Installation
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.