Specifically designed for the Toyota 2JZ engine enthusiast seeking nothing but the absolute “best of the best”, the Manley Turbo Tuff Platinum Series 2JZ pistons deliver everything and more! Drawing from invaluable experience with our track tested and proven GT-R (VR38) pistons that are now consistently run in motors making upwards of 2600hp by some of the fastest cars on the planet, Manley has engineered and manufactured their new 2JZ pistons for the most demanding environments; also capable of withstanding over 2000hp.
High strength 2618 alloy forgings, material in the correct places supporting proper cross sectional thickness in the highest stressed and critical areas, machined struts, the right ring stack and ring package with premium steel tops and Napier seconds, valve pockets to accommodate +1mm oversize valves, a bullet-proof 9310 alloy .250” wall wrist pin, coated skirts and vertical gas ports all contribute in making these ultimate 2JZ pistons.
- 2618 high strength material
- 2.250 x .250” wall 9310 alloy pin included
- Pressure balance groove
- Will accommodate +1mm valve sizes
- Vertical Gas Ports designed for high HP Race Engines
- Premium Steel top rings with Napier seconds and round wire locks included
- Recommended piston clearance .0035” measured .850” from the bottom of the oil ring
- Moly Coated Skits