Part #: 80116
The Hotchkis Sport Suspension Track Pack for the 2010 Camaro offers a sleek lowered stance dramatically improved handling and superior driver control. Our engineers poured over track testing data to develop a balanced handling system that is comfortable enough for the street but well balanced for the occasional track day or your favorite twisty road. The system includes Sport springs that lower ride height 1-inch with a higher rate for superior performance paired with front and rear lightweight adjustable sway bars and a unique aluminum chassis brace manufactured out of elliptical aluminum tubing for superior strength and ground clearance. All components are manufactured in the USA come with complete hardware greasable bushings and are finished off in a durable powdercoat finish. This bolt on upgrade can transform your Camaro into a canyon carver in minutes. Features: Tuned Balanced System combines sport springs adjustable sway bars and aluminum chassis bracing Sport Coil Springs Front 210lbs/in Rear 440 lbs/in 1 in. Lowered Stance Lightweight 1.25 in. tubular front and 1 in. adjustable rear sway bars. Includes greasable polyurethane bushings and mounts. Strong lightweight aluminum chassis brace reduces sub-frame flex and wheel hop. Durable gloss powder coat finish. Direct bolt- on installation Benefits: Reduces body roll improving handling performance and drivability. Reduced sub frame flex and wheel hop. Sleek lowered stance with sporty yet comfortable ride Improves steering response and cornering ability. Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance. Contains all necessary mounting and bushings Bolt-In installation no vehicle modifications Applications: 2010 Camaro SS. Note: Springs are designed for use on V8 models only.
- Tuned, Balanced System combines sport springs adjustable sway bars, and aluminum chassis bracing
- Sport Coil Springs, Front 210lbs/in, Rear 440 lbs/in, 1in Lowered Stance
- Lightweight 1.25in tubular front and 1in adjustable rear sway bars.
- Includes greasable polyurethane bushings, and mounts.
- Strong lightweight aluminum chassis brace reduces sub-frame flex and wheel hop.
- Durable, gloss powder coat finish.
- Direct bolt- on installation
- Reduces body roll, improving handling performance and drivability.
- Reduced sub frame flex, and wheel hop.
- Sleek, lowered stance with sporty, yet comfortable ride
- Improves steering response and cornering ability.
- Allows suspension tuning for optimum track or street performance.
- Contains all necessary mounting and bushings
- Bolt-In installation no vehicle modifications
Part Number: 80116
FITMENT: Chevrolet Camaro SS 2010 6.2L V8 ONLY
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.