- Instant discount: $28.87 = $577.45
IIR Pay Customers get $28.87 in points
The Action Clutch stage 2 clutch kits will have a significant increase in clamping force is obtained, while still retaining OEM driving characteristics. The clutch features a slight increase in pedal pressure, smooth/linear engagement, high resistance to heat, and the longest wear life on any clutch in our lineup.
Street/Track Applications (Occasional Track use- Circuit/Time Attack/Road Racing)
Steel Back Kevlar® Clutch System.
70% INCREASE IN HOLDING CAPACITY.
PEDAL FEEL: Light, with Very Smooth Engagement
- Single diaphragm heavy-duty pressure plate.
- Reinforced Steel Back Kevlar sprung disc engineered for naturally aspirated vehicles with bolt-ons.
- Good for heavy-duty street use and mild track use.
- Great Heat Dissipation
- Most comfortable kit to drive on street, last twice as long as any kit in the market (Depending on user driving style)
While Kevlar® facings require higher clamping pressures than most materials – and have a long break-in period (1,000 miles) - their durability makes them a great choice for vehicles with stock or slightly modified engines.
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. (http://www.p65warnings.ca.gov)