AEM Electronics E85 High Flow In-Tank Fuel Pump - Universal
AEM Performance Electronics has released its E85 Fuel Pump (PN 50-1200) for high performance naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles. The AEM E85 Fuel Pump flows 340 lph (84 gph) at 43 PSI.* Please refer to the chart for fuel pump horsepower versus pressure for various applications and fuel types.
AEM's E85 Fuel Pump features robust internal construction that is designed to withstand the low lubricity characteristics of ethanol and methanol fuels, and has been tested to work with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline.
The AEM E85 Fuel Pump is designed for in-tank mounting and features a compact 39mm diameter that fits most applications. It features an offset inlet design that eases installation and includes a wiring harness, pre filter, internal fuel hose and clamps, end cap and rubber buffer sleeve. Every 50-1200 AEM E85 Fuel Pump is tested to flow 340 lph at 43 PSI before it is packaged for sale.
Flow curves from 35 to 90 PSI and current draw vs. fuel pressure charts are available at www.aemelectronics.com.
AEM E85 Fuel Pump Features (PN 50-1200):
- Tested and compatible with ethanol fuels up to E100, methanol fuels up to M100 and all types of gasoline
- Designed for high output naturally aspirated and forced induction EFI vehicles
- In tank design
- Each pump is tested to flow 340 lph @ 43 PSI
- 39mm diameter fits most applications
- Offset inlet design eases installation
- Kit includes fuel pump, rubber sleeve and end caps, pre filter, hose, clamps and flying lead
- Power rating given at 43 PSI, 13.5v at the pump with a BSFC of .5. Flow capability for horsepower support is ultimately dependent on fuel hose diameter, and system electrical voltage and amperage capabilities.
I was afraid of the higher noise due to higher spec capacity, but it actually is much quieter then my old Bosch pump. It is so quiet I almost can't notice its "startup".
I have it in the car for not too long, so I can't comment on the longterm performance, but so far so good.
Very good, recommended for others.