AEM Series 2 EMS Mitsubishi EVO 8 (2003)
AEM's Evo 8 Plug and Play Engine Management System (EMS) is a user-programmable full standalone ECU. Replacing your Evo 8's stock ECU with an AEM EMS is simple, it literally plugs directly into the stock wiring harness. The AEM EMS's Windows-based software makes tuning, injector scaling, and sensor calibration a simple process. User-Defined templates make tuning the AEM EMS even simpler, as you can establish quick keys to speed up the tuning process. While professional tuning is required, the Evo 8 EMS also comes with stock base maps, to get the car running, and speed along the tuning process.
The AEM EMS standalone ECU for the Evo 8 is infinitely adjustable, and with the large variety of available sensors (i.e. MAP, EGT, IAT, etc.) advanced tuners can set vehicles up for advanced, more complex features. When used with the optional AEM or an external wideband UEGO wideband (sold separately), the AEM EMS has the capability to auto-tune fuel curves. In addition, the datalogging capabilites of this system are second to none.
- Direct replacement for factory ECU-No additional wiring or hardware necessary, installs in minutes and uses all the Factory Sensors
- 16/32 Hybrid high-speed processor, NEW Automatic fuel mapping, w/ Onboard 512kb Datalogger
- 5 Dedicated Coil Outputs
- 16 General Purpose Outputs
- 7 Definable Switch Inputs
- 4 EGT Inputs w/Fuel Control
- 2 Step Launch Control
- Boost and Knock Control
- Speed Density Capable
- Wet or Dry Nitrous Control
Not CARB Legal: Not for sale or street use in CA & CARB states.