For SRT-4 owners looking for big power with quick spool, look no further than the ATP Ball-Bearing Garrett Turbo Kits. Dubbed the Stage 3, the ATP SRT-4 GT kits feature a Garrett GT3071R or GT3076R dual ball-bearing turbo, all necessary hardware, a 44mm v-band Tial wastegate, cast manifold, and stainless steel O2 housing. ATP's SRT-4 turbo kit is designed to recirculate wastegate gases back into the O2 housing for quiet operation. ATP's turbo kits are designed to bolt to a stock or aftermarket SRT-4 downpipe as well for simple bolt-on installation.
- 1. These turbos are oil and water cooled.
- 2. The ATP GT3071R & GT3076R SRT-4 kit will bolt up to a stock or aftermarket downpipe.
- 3. You will need an aftermarket intake for proper fitment.
- 4. Engine management (AEM EMS, SAFC, E-Manage Blue, etc.) and fuel system upgrades (Return Line, Injectors, etc.) are a must w/ this kit.
- 6. GT3071R vs GT3076R: Choose the GT3071R for 450hp applications, GT3076R for 500hp -- the 3071R has faster spool and better low-mid range power (3500RPM full boost), the GT3076R is more geared toward mid-range and top end.
Part Number: ATP-VSRT-008