The AVO oil cooler kit for the Subaru BRZ, Scion FR-S, and Toyota GT86 is a highly engineered solution for your cooling needs. Designed for maximum efficiency and reliability, it's been tested thoroughly at the track in the toughest of conditions. Careful thought and engineering went into not just the oil cooler itself, but the placement of it to maximize the cooling efficiency. An air duct is included that routes the air from the front grill opening to ensure air flow at speed. The duct is designed to work with the AVO turbocharger kit piping as well!
AVO Turboworld uses a thermostatic plate designed to activate at 85~90 degrees Celcius (185° F ~ 190° F), this is to ensure proper oil temperatures during winter conditions. Once installed at the track, AVO saw constant oil temperatures exactly matching the water temperature even with extensive lapping.
Oil Cooler Details
1. Thermostatically controlled to activate at 85~90 degrees Celcius (185° F ~ 190° F).
2. AN -10 Braided Steel Lines with a swivel incorporated into the fittings for ease of install.
3. Oil cooler size. H 125mm x L 290mm x W 50mm
4. 16 Row Cooling Unit
5. Steel mounting brackets with rubber vibration isolator.
6. Will fit with AVO turbo kits and N/A cars.
7. Air duct will fit with the standard bumpers on the BRZ, FR-S, and GT86.
8. Comes with all necessary hardware.
9. Will fit with OEM foglights.