BC Racing BR Series Coilover Kit Honda Accord 1998-2002
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action with your Honda Accord. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Honda Accord Coilover Specs:
- Mounts: (F) Rubber (R) Rubber
- Spring Rates: (F) 10kg/mm (R) 5kg/mm
- 53mm Dampers (Larger then the Competition)
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request)
- 1 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Full set included - 4 coilovers
Also, we offer optional rear extenders, which are a great accessory. They allow you to change the range of dampening without removing your rear seat every time.
Effective January 1st 2015 BC Racing/Import Image Racing will require a 25% restocking fee on ALL cancellations for custom builds or out of stock items. A custom build is anything that requires a valving change, custom length shocks, custom spring rates, and or any other modification from the normal stocking configuration that is listed on the Vendor Application List.