BC Racing RM series inverted coilover system moved the vital damper fluid away from the detrimental heat sources to avoid overheating the fluid and causing damper fatigue under extreme conditions. The RM Series inverted coilover setup also handles high-g loads better and is much more durable under stress situations, such as a race track. Another advantage is reducing unsprung weight by moving the heavy parts to the chassis mounting points. This is a great coilover for those looking to attack a race track, hill climb or tarmac rally.
- Camber Plate Front, Rubber or OEM Rear
- Spring Rate; Front 8K, Rear 7K
- Inverted Mono-tube Shock Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, not Spring
- 30 levels of damping force adjustment, adjust compression/rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Available on Applicable Kits
- Custom Spring Rates and Swift Springs Available for most Applications
- Custom Valving and/or Valving Paired for Custom Spring Rates
- One Year Warranty against MFG Defect
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with full set of 4 coilovers
BC Racing has the best warranty in the industry. They charge $95 per replacement coilover after the first year. There is no downtime as you will receive a BRAND NEW replacement coilover in lieu of sending it in for repairs.
Custom kits will take up to 6 weeks to ship from order date.