BorgWarner EFR-7064 Turbo Charger 0.92A/R WG T4 Twin Scroll - Universal
The engineers at Borg Warner analyzed every component of a turbocharger and re-engineered the entire unit with the latest technology. Each Turbo assembly comes assembled with wastegate canister (on WG models), oil inlet fitting, compressor recirculation valve, and boost control solenoid valve.
- CNC Forged Mill Billet Compressor Wheels
- 347 Cast Stainless Turbine Housings
- Integrated Compressor Recirculation Valve
- Dual Row Ceramic Ball Bearings
- Titanium Aluminied Turbine Wheels
- Integrated electronic boost controller
- 70mm compressor size / 64mm turbine size
- Rear A/R: 0.92
Internal Wastegated The Borg Warner EFR 7064 is the 4th size (#4 of 7) turbocharger in the high performance EFR line up. The 52.2mm inducer, 70mm exducer Fully Machined Wheel (FMW) compressor flows 56lb/min & will support 500 HP. Truly remarkable for a wheel of it's size. Extremely quick spool & high HP output in a compact frame size. Unrestricted 3.50" air inlet, 2.00" slip-on coupler outlet with integrated Vband option allows use of a standard silicone connector or burst-proof V-band flange & clamp. The BW EFR 7064 is suitable for rally, drift, road racing, auto X, street & drag.
BorgWarner EFR (Engineered For Racing) Series turbos are purpose built units for the performance market & meet the needs of the next generation turbo consumer. Revolutionary from the ground up, each incorporates a long list of features never before seen in a single package. All old technology has been thrown away completely & the result is a whole new breed of turbo, packed full of cutting edge advancements. Great emphases has been put towards a more compact design, making each EFR the ideal choice for applications with limited space available. Outstanding ease of installation & budget friendly (thanks to their 'total package' platform) every EFR eliminates the need to purchase/fabricate/install a separate blow of valve & related flanges/tubing due to their already integrated BOV. The internally wastegated units present another large advantage in savings & install simplicity by eliminating the need for an external wastegate(s), related fab work & otherwise cumbersome materials.
- Low inertia, Forged Billet Aluminum Compressor Wheel w/ Extended Tip Technology (ETT) provides the ultimate in response & extreme durability in high pressure applications.
- Speed sensor mounting provisions
- Built In BOV Included (All EFR compressor housings incorporate an integrated BOV)
- Boost Control Solenoid Included
- Compressor Wheel Inducer: 52.2mm
- Compressor Wheel Exducer (OD): 70mm
- Max Flow Rate: 56 lb/min
- Housing: 3.5" inlet, 2.0" hose coupler outlet w/ integrated Vband option
- Gamma-Ti turbine wheel cuts turbine inertia up to 50%, dramatically improving turbo response & permitting high rotational speeds.
- Solid Stainless Steel Investment Cast thin wall turbine housing for extreme durability, huge weight reductions & lowered thermal inertia. Very smooth internal channels promote peak flow.
- Adjustable Internal wastegate actuator Included (internal wastegated units only)
- Large internal wastegate ports handle the flow requirements of high performance engines. (internal wastegated units only)
This item is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.
Universal Product - This part is non application specific. Please verify compatibility before purchase. May require some modification for proper installation.