The Brian Crower 4G63 stroker kit for the 03-06 Evolution 8 & 9 incorporates a 102mm stroke and a 7 bolt crank. The Brian Crower stroker kit will increase displacement in your 4G63 up to 2.4L with an 86mm cylinder bore, ideal for maximizing torque output in the Evo. Brian Crower's 4G63 stroker kit utilizes heavy duty premium steel billet connecting rods. Also included in the Brian Crower Evo stroker kit are custom CP pistons, highest quality, steel alloy wrist pins, full ring pack and buttons. Brian Crower's Econo 4G63 rods are rated up to 600 maximum horsepower, while Pro Series 4G63 rods rated to eclipse 800+ horsepower. Not only will a Brian Crower 4G63 Stroker Kit give your Evo more displacement, it will also improve the strength of your bottom end, allowing you to run high boost levels without worry. Please note that this is not a do-it-yourself project, it will require removal and re-installation of the engine and all of its major components (timing belt, oil pump, etc.) In addition, the block must be machined, cleaned, and bored to fit the new components. Expect to spend around $1500 on machine shop labor, plus whatever the installation and removal expenses may be.
- BC 4340 billet steel, 7 bolt crankshaft (102mm stroke).
- BC 4340 steel Econo or Pro Series billet rods w/ARP 220,000 psi fasteners.
- CP aluminum forged pistons .
- 9310 nickel carbon steel alloy wrist pins.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.
Brian Crower 4G63 Stroker Kit - 8:5:1 Compression, 86mm Bore, 102mm Stroke, Econo Series Rods
Part Number: BC0109