COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler Black 2007-2009 Mazdaspeed 3
COBB Tuning is happy to announce the re-release of the COBB Tuning Front Mount Intercooler for the MAZDASPEED3. The v2.0 FMIC for MAZDASPEED3 has been revised to give more clearance for the frame rails, bumper beam and oil lines allowing for easier installation and less modification of the car.The COBB Tuning FMIC features 2.5-inch powder-coated charge tubes feeding a large _bar and plateî 24-inch x 3.5-inch x 7.9-inch aluminum core with blue 5-ply silicone couplers with T- bolt clamps plus everything you need for a simple and painless installation.
All COBB Tuning intercooler kits now come with the COBB Tuning lightened shifter weight for improved fitment and more precise shifting feel.The COBB Tuning FMIC v2.0 for MS3 also integrates seamlessly with the SF Intake System and Turbo Inlet Tube for the complete COBB Tuning Intake Package! AccessPORT calibrations for the COBB Tuning SF Intake and FMIC package can be downloaded from the MAZDASPEED3 Map Database.
- Bar and plate 24in x 3.5in x 7.9in aluminum core.
- 2.5in aluminum tubing powder coated dark gray.
- Piping no longer interferes with the frame rail, bumper beam and oil lines.
- 5-ply blue silicone couplers.
- Stainless steel t-bolt clamps.
- Powder coated black mounting and power steering cooler relocation brackets.
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Minor trimming of the bumper cover required.
- Will work with stock BPV or aftermarket BPV that is stock stylefitment.
- Retains the stock bumper beam and does not require cutting the bumper beam.
- Under tray can be reinstalled with no modifications.
- Does not require disconnecting of the power steering lines.
- CFD tested and airflow optimized.
- Tested 0.65psi boost pressure loss across the core
- 85% efficient intercooler means greatly reduced core outlet temperatures
New shift weight that is 0.66 lbs less than stock which improves the shift feel and allows for more pipe clearance.
Part Number: 771602BL