Company23 has released their latest V2 Design Crank Pulley Tool. This tool has an upgraded small pin reinforcement ring which helps loosen the toughest of crank pulley bolts. Also improved in the design is the low profile handle which allows you to remove the crank pulley while the radiator is still installed in the vehicle.
Here are some additional details:
• Convenient for performing timing belt service, or any other major engine service
• Comes with 2 sets of removable pins which allows you to remove either Subaru crank pulleys found on different models.
• Designed with high precision laser cut construction to make for a precision fitment made to last
• Comparable to both factory tools #499977100 and #499977400
- 93-11 Subaru Imprezas
- 02-14 Subaru WRX
- 04-16 Subaru STI
- 98-09 Subaru Foresters
- 94-09 Subaru Legacys and Outbacks
- 05-06 Saab 9-2X
- 04-06 Subaru Baja
- 12+ Subaru BRZ
- 12+ Toyota GT86
- 12+ Scion FR-S