- Subaru V7 and V8 EJ207 Engines with Intake AVCS
This tool allows you to remove the JDM AVCS intake cam sprockets without damaging the cam or the sprocket. It is a perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs.
3-piece welded construction with an integrated handle handles the torque and is designed for one person to do the job.
- NOTE: This tool for use only on V7 and V8 EJ207 Engines with Intake AVCS
- Allows for removal of the JDM AVCS intake cam sprockets without damaging the cam or sprocket
- Sprocket specific interface will not round out internal pulley spline like other designs
- Perfect tool for cam seal renewal, cylinder head removal, or motor tear downs
- 3-piece welded construction handles the torque
- High precision laser cut construction fits perfect
- Long integrated handle makes it easy for one person
- See Company23 Subaru Cam Sprocket Tool Manual for usage details.