Part #: D-72-BR
The BC Racing BR series coilovers are the perfect choice for street driving with a dash of weekend warrior track action with your Nissan Skyline R34 GTS. Featuring easily accessible adjustment knobs and separately adjustable ride height, the BR series makes adjusting and maintaining your performance coilover system easier than ever. Ride height is independently user adjustable so you can dial in the exact look to reflect your driving style and performance needs. BC’s patented concave lower locking ring keeps all adjustments locked in and ready for precise predicable feed back in any scenario. BR series coilovers provide a strong, complete and attractive coilover system at a great price.
Nissan Skyline R34 GTS Coilover Specs:
- Mounts: (F) Rubberl (R) Rubber
- Spring Rates: (F) 8kg/mm (R) 6kg/mm
- 53mm Dampers (Larger then the Competition)
- Fixed cup/locking collar design
- Mono-tube shock design
- Full height adjustability through the shock body (not spring)
- 30 levels of damping adjustment (compression/rebound)
- Custom spring rates available as well as a SWIFT spring upgrade (upon request)
- 2 year warranty against manufacturer defect
- Completely rebuildable and individual parts are available separately for purchase
- Full set included - 4 coilovers
Also, we offer optional rear extenders, which are a great accessory. They allow you to change the range of dampening without removing your rear seat every time.
Custom kits will take up to 8+ Weeks to ship from order date.
California Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a passenger vehicle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates, and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well-ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov.