Part #: DD6056
Perfect Fitment. The Stealth LED Light Bar Kit for the 2014 and Up Toyota Tundra from Diode Dynamics allows you to mount either a SS30 Stage Series 30 Inch Light Bar or a SS42 Stage Series 42 Inch Light Bar in the factory lower grille opening. These application-specific brackets were CAD-designed to install using factory mounting points. No cutting or drilling required!
Choose your look. This kit is available in two different sizes to achieve the look you're after! The 30 Inch kit retains the plastic factory grille for an OEM-like appearance, while the 42 Inch kit fills the entire opening, providing maximum light output.
Designed For Performance. Using optical simulation modeling, Diode Dynamics Stage Series light bars have been designed for maximum functionality, with compact size, custom-engineered TIR optics, and a useful beam pattern, all in a highly durable package. Our light bars shine light in a highly-functional and useful beam pattern, much more focused than older LEDs on the market.
Functional Patterns. All Stage Series beam pattern options were designed with optical simulation modeling, to shape the output in a highly-functional beam pattern. No matter what your auxiliary lighting needs are, there is a Stage Series optic for you!
- The Driving pattern was designed to supplement your high beams. Rather than a simple spot pattern, the Stage Series Driving pattern has a rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern that is far more useful for directing light downrange at high speeds.
- The Flood pattern was designed to provide uniform, even illumination and a full 80Wx50H degree spread of light. Unlike generic flood light optics that are simply a heavily diffused spot, our flood optic is a true optically designed spread, resulting in the biggest spread in the industry! It is perfect for lighting up anything at low speeds, a backup or reverse light, or to light up a worksite.
- The Combo pattern combines both the Driving and Flood optics. It shines light downrange in a focused, rectangular 20Wx8H degree pattern while also illuminating area around it in a full 80Wx50H degree spread. The Stage Series 30 Inch Combo Light Bar features three driving lenses in the middle with two flood lenses on the outer edges.
Experience. After over a decade in business, Diode Dynamics is the most trusted name in automotive LED lighting. Unlike every other LED distributor, we manufacture and engineer products ourselves in the United States, for high quality and fast time-to-market of the newest and brightest LED technologies. We pride ourselves in offering only quality LED products, that will exceed your expectations. Please contact us if you'd like to discuss your lighting project!
- Bar Type Two (2) Single Row Straight
- Bar Length 42 Inch
- Lens Color Amber
- Light Pattern Flood
- Lux 84
- Brackets Inluded Yes
- Direct fitment on 2014 and Toyota Tundra
- CAD-designed for perfect fitment and OEM-like appearance
- Highly durable powdercoated steel construction
- Utilizes existing mounting points and hardware for a simple installation
- Plug-and-play wiring harness included to power light bars
What's Included In the Box:
- Two (2) Application-specific heavy-duty steel brackets for installation on 2014 and Up Toyota Tundra
- One (1) SS30 30 Inch or SS42 42 Inch Stage Series Light Bar
- One (1) heavy-duty single-output relay harness
- All necessary hardware
- Installation Guide
- Warranty: 3 year warranty
- 100 percent Satisfaction Guarantee
- Make: Toyota
- Model: Tundra Years: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
- Electrical Compatibility: No electrical issues (tested and confirmed)
- Color Temp (CCT): 2000K, 6000K
- Beam Angle: Driving, 20 Degree x8 Degree, Combo (Driving and Flood), Flood, 80 Degree x50 Degree
- Operating Voltage: 9-24V
- Bracket Thickness: 12 ga
- Polarity: Polarity Specific
- Operating Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F)
- LED Emitter: Luxeon Z ES
- Connector(s): Deutsch DT Input
- Materials: Aluminum PCB
- Cooling: Passive, heatsink
- Intrusion Ratings: IP68 Waterproof
- Product Dimensions (in): 20.25x10.25x12.5
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.