Part #: A-06-ER
The ER series coilovers feature large external front and rear fluid reservoirs with separate adjustments for rebound and compressions. An advanced twin piston shock design separates the ER series from rest of the pack, with pistons in both the shock body and the external reservoir for pinpoint accuracy. The external reservoir system holds dampening fluid separate for the main assembly, allowing more precise and repeatable shock feedback without overheating. The large external reservoirs allows for a higher oil capacity that translates to faster heat dissipation during extended course use. The external resevoirs house the secondary piston, which allows for the independent adjustable of compression, separate from rebound adjustment.
- Mono-tube Damper with Twin Piston Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, Not Spring
- 30 Clicks of Independently Adjustable Compression and Rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Standard on Applicable Applications
- Front and Rear Pillowball Top Mounts Standard where Camber Plates do not apply
- Custom Valved to Match the Drivers Requested Spring Rate
- Swift Spring Upgrade available on most Models
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with 4 coilovers
Custom kits will take up to 8+ Weeks to ship from order date.