Part #: EA-09
The ER series coilovers feature large external front and rear fluid reservoirs with separate adjustments for rebound and compressions. An advanced twin piston shock design separates the ER series from rest of the pack, with pistons in both the shock body and the external reservoir for pinpoint accuracy. The external reservoir system holds dampening fluid separate for the main assembly, allowing more precise and repeatable shock feedback without overheating. The large external reservoirs allows for a higher oil capacity that translates to faster heat dissipation during extended course use. The external resevoirs house the secondary piston, which allows for the independent adjustable of compression, separate from rebound adjustment.
- Mono-tube Damper with Twin Piston Design
- Height Adjustable via Shock Body, Not Spring
- 30 Clicks of Independently Adjustable Compression and Rebound
- Front and Rear Camber Plates Standard on Applicable Applications
- Front and Rear Pillowball Top Mounts Standard where Camber Plates do not apply
- Custom Valved to Match the Drivers Requested Spring Rate
- Swift Spring Upgrade available on most Models
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
- Fully Rebuildable with all parts available for purchase
- Comes with 4 coilovers
Custom kits will take up to 8+ Weeks to ship from order date.
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.