The Eibach front sway bar is manufactured from cold-formed, high-strength aircraft-grade steel and sold as a complete. Anti-Roll-Kits include all necessary mounting hardware and instructions for easy installation.
- OE bar: 24 mm (0.9 in) Solid
- OE measured bar rate: 64 N/mm (363 lbs/in)
- OE bar weight: 4.5 kg (10 lbs)
- Eibach bar: 25 mm (1.0 in) Tubular
- Eibach measured bar rate: P1 =73 N/mm (416 lbs/in) ,P2 =87 N/mm (495 lbs/in)
- Eibach bar weight: 3 kg (6.5 lbs)
- Bushings: New Eibach bushing
- End Link: OE
- Front Sway Bar Only
The color is awesome. The paint is nice. And the fit is perfect. Made my front end a lot tighter in corners.
Upgrade to this front sway bar and a rear sway bar, make sure you also get stout endlinks. The benefits to steering and control are enormous. Not jarring, like lowering springs, just outrageous handling