Go Fast Bits Deceptor Pro II Blow Off Valve Kit WRX 2002-2007 / STI 2004-2020
This blow off valve is unique in the fact that you can adjust the volume electronically from inside the car by changing the bias between re-circulation and venting to atmosphere.
The Deceptor Pro II also features the GFB TMS advantage, which is designed specifically for the purpose of turbo lag reduction and improving throttle response. Tests show TMS features can help return the engine to peak boost up to 30% faster than a factory diverter valve when shifting gears.
- Adjust your BOV venting bias electronically on-the-fly
- Revised porting to optimise flow and venting bias
- Compact design, fits in most factory valve locations
- Direct bolt on kits for many vehicles
- New valve bore finishing process ensures a lifetime of reliable operation
- Remote, proportional blow-off valve volume control from silent to loud, or anywhere in between
- Modern, compact in-car BOV volume controller with backlit dial
- Volume adjustment mechanism driven by a high-torque servo motor
- Durable, low-friction gear train supported by precision sealed ball-bearing
- Supplied with all parts and wiring required to have it up and running quickly and easily
These unique products manufactured in Australia to ISO 9001 can deliver performance with as much or as little noise as you like; with the GFB Deceptor Pro II you CAN achieve a blow-off sound without throwing a CEL, running rich, stalling, using more fuel or causing any other problems commonly associated with atmosphere-venting valves on cars with MAF sensors.