For your 2022 Subaru BRZ
Hipermax S evolves damping force characteristics, durability, and beauty to provide the best ride for the new BRZ.
- Both the old and new BRZ have the same suspension design, but instead of simply using the specs of the previous model, we have re-tuned it to fit the new 2022 BRZ's greatly improved body.
- Improved ride quality and handling performance are both achieved while honoring the characteristics of the new BRZ. The damping force is controlled by PVS, and the damping feeling is gentle and steady throughout the entire range. Experience the "best ride" pursued by HKS.
- The spring rate was carefully selected, and the rear rate was set higher than the front rate to ensure higher stability.
- Front Spring Rate: 279.8 lbf/in
- Rear Spring Rate: 336.9 lbf/in
- PNE Coated
- Improved Handling Feel and Performance
- 30-Way Adjustability
- Overhaul Available