2017-2021 Honda Civic Type R
- Specifically designed to provide traction on the rear tire while maintaining that traction
- Single tube
- 30 levels of damping adjustment
- Shock body length adjustable
- Fronts are inverted type
- Pillow upper mount
- Camber angle adjustable (front)
- Special oil
- PNE coating
- Spring Rates: Front 12k / Rear 10k
- Ride Height: Front 0-1.65in / Rear .28-2.40in
The stock electronic control shock absorber makes FK8 all-rounder for a various driving conditions; however, for the sporty driving, especially in a circuit, excessive vehicle body roll and/or pitch and rear side’s instable vehicle body movement while braking may be a matter of concern.
The HKS Hipermax MAX IV SP Coilover Kit lowers the Civic Type R's height to with this product to lower its gravity center and reduce the instable vehicle body movement and body roll. HKS original camber adjustable pillow upper is installed to the front side. The camber can be adjusted according to the tire size and/or driving conditions.
High rigidity single tube inverted type is utilized for the front side to support sufficiently its weight and large bending load that is caused during acceleration, deceleration, and/or turning.
The error message comes on when the stock suspension is removed. It can be canceled by installing an error canceller.