Like most modern muscle cars, the new 2010 Camaro suffers from significant chassis flex and wheel hop. Under hard acceleration, the stock rear subframe moves quite a bit, reducing traction and stability. Installing a Hotchkis Sport Suspension Chassis Max Brace reduces chassis flex and improves traction during hard launches and high-speed cornering by triangulating the rear sub frame to the chassis frame rails. Manufactured from strong, lightweight elliptical aluminum tubing and mated to laser cut, CNC machined aluminum brackets, the system bolts on in minutes. The Chassis Max Brace has excellent ground clearance and fits with most aftermarket exhaust systems. Finished in durable anthracite powdercoated, the Chassis Max is a must have for any modern Camaro.
- Strong lightweight elliptical aluminum tubing.
- Laser cut, CNC aluminum brackets.
- Excellent ground clearance.
- Direct bolt-on installation.
- Durable powder coated finish.
- Reduces sub-frame flex and wheel hop.
- Increases chassis rigidity.
- Improves handling and traction.
- Improves handling responsiveness.
Part Number: 20104