Pat number: IAG-AFD-2604BK
The IAG PTFE Engine Bay Fuel Kit for the 2008-20 Subaru STI combines IAG popular PTFE Fuel Line kit with IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails and the Aeromotive Regulator for a complete installation.
All lines feature Fragola 6000 series PTFE hose and are pre-assembled and ready for installation. The lines are stainless reinforced and feature black nylon covering to prevent scratching. With a 2000 psi working pressure and 8000 psi burst pressure, these lines will easily handle the demands of your fuel system.
- PTFE is a coating that resists heat and corrosion, making it ideal for all automotive fluid types.
- PTFE hoses will not allow the permeation of fuel vapors and will eliminate the chances of fuel smell that other lines can exhibit.
- Pre-assembled to application-specific lengths - for easy installation.
- IAG PTFE Fuel Line Kit (PN# IAG-AFD-2210)
- Aeromotive FPR
- IAG Fuel Pressure Gauge
- IAG 90-degree Gauge Adapter
- IAG Top Feed Fuel Rails (Choice of Black, Red or Gold Finish)
- Aftermarket TGV Housings are required for installation.
- Injectors are required for installation
- The included bracket is designed to safely mount an Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator (PN# 13138) on the driver side strut tower, replacing the factory regulator.