A coilover air cup kit is a happy medium between actual air ride and static coilovers. In fact it takes the benefits from both, and for the most part leaves behind the negatives associated with each. Might sound to good to be true, but we speak the truth!
Air cups do NOT sacrifice performance like a traditional air bag , AND coilover air cups have the ability for instant height adjustment when needed just like air bags.
How Does A Coilover Air Piston Cup Kit Work?
An aluminum cylinder with a internal piston sits on top of the coilover spring, replacing the upper spring perch. At normal “static” coilover ride height the air cup remains inactive, and is simply treated like a spring perch as the coilover functions normally. When a increase of height is needed (about 1-2 inches) in seconds you can raise the vehicle height as air pressure fills the cup chamber and pushes a piston down, in return compressing your spring and raising the vehicle. This is perfect for a track car getting out of a trailer, or a stanced car getting over a speed bump or up a driveway. You can sustain all the great performance features of your ISC coilovers, but have the convenience of air ride. Great product for a street car or a track car.
- Designed and Assembled in New Hampshire
- 6061 Aluminum
- Anodized ISC Gold Finish with ISC Logo
- Top Grade Seals and O-Rings
- DOT Approved Fittings and Lines
- 1.5 to 2 Inches of Lift (depending on application)
- Minimal Piston Stack Height Allows for Optimal Performance
- Sold in Pairs
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on Air Cups, 1 Year Warranty on Seals/O-Rings
- Viair 350c Compressor Kit
- Viair 2 Gallon Tank
- Viair 20053 Onboard Air Hookup Kit
- Assorted Lines and Fittings
- Multi Way Solenoid Valve
- 2x ISC Springs, (choose spring rate at checkout)
- Optional Swift Spring Upgrade (not included at current price)
6-7 Week ETA. Call Before Ordering 941-257-9618