The new ISC N1 Coilovers offer a sporty feel that can be taken to the track but driven on the street comfortably everyday. With 32 way adjustable dampening that will operate smoothly on all road surfaces, they also include precise control dump valves, expansion and suppression of the shock adjustments. Made with highly rigid steel piston rods that will meet race/sport standards, the N1 coilovers are very durable and made from SAE9254 steel construction that has been tested over half a million times with less than five percent deformation. A single large cylinder and piston design will advance stability on and off the track, held by a T6061 aluminum bracket specially anodized to prevent corrosion and rust. Upgraded Thrust Bearing Kit are included on all N1 ISC coilovers to eliminate the chance of the normal spring bind that you would get on most aftermarket coilovers.
If you are looking for a good coilover that has micro adjustability, SO9001: 2000R Certified, ARTC Certified, five year warranty, completely rebuildable and the capability of going three inches lower than stock this is that coilover you have been looking for. All ISC Suspension products are made in-house at the ISC's New Hampshire location and also hand assembled. ISC's number one goal is to have the best customer service in the industry.
- Now come with thrust bearings
- 32 Step Damper Adjustable
- Precise control damp valve
- Operates smoothly on all road surfaces
- Expansion/Suppression of shock adjustment Pillowball Uppermount
- Piston Rod Design - High rigidity steel piston rods
- Made from high quality SAE9254 steel
- Ride Height Adjustable
- Full length height adjustable
- Bound adjustable with separate spring locks
- Aluminium Bracket
- Specifically anodized surface to prevent inside corrosion and surface rust
- Single Cylinder Design
- Larger cylinder and piston design to advance driving stability and dexterity
Adjustable camber allows more/less on road track for all conditions. N1 Series coilovers meets with race/sport standards Sports Spring. Tested over 500,000 times on compression inspection with less than 5% deformation. They are made with high quality T6061 aluminum alloy used for all adjustment locks to provide a lightweight design that holds spring and vehicle down force. On various models camber can also be adjusted via the bracket as well as the camber tops.
Ground Shipping Only. If you need anything faster, call (941) 257-9618.
6-7 Week ETA. Call Before Ordering 941-257-9618