Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle for your Subaru WRX / STI over the OEM piece.
• Closed rear section to prevent oil from sloshing into the crank under hard acceleration and aggressive shifts.
• Block contoured profile to minimize oil returning from the heads interfering with the crank.
• Directional louvers prevent oil in the pan from splash/sloshing into the crank.
• Low profile design to control windage and strip oil from the crank immediately to reduce oil “roping” on the crank.
• Improved oil entry to the pan/pickup to help prevent oil starvation.
• Made from stainless steel for long life, durability and corrosion resistance.
Features and Advantages of the Killer B Motorsport Windage Tray / Baffle over other aftermarket baffles.
• Uses OEM baffle mounting locations
• Not a sandwich between pan & block design that is difficult to install and more prone to leak.
• No rubber parts that can sag and stay open after repeated heat cycling.
• Not Holy Cow expensive!
So what’s all this mean? It means more power due to the reduction in oil interfering with the rotation of the crank and allowing it to spin more freely. Unless it’s in the bearings, anytime oil comes in contact with the cranks or connecting rods it robs power. Reduction of oil splashing and beating off crank & connection rods will also lower oil temperatures.
Fits All 2.5 and 2.0 Turbo WRX, STi, Legacy, Forester and Outback models
This is a must when replacing the oem oil pickup with the Killer B one. It has it’s purpose and perform much better than the OEM one
Dont see so well anymore jack slid into the oil pan needed a KB to replace it.
Will be getting this installed on my 08 STI by the end of the month.
Bought this last fall for my EJ255 engine build for my 2010 WRX. . I have about 4000mi on my build so far and multiple pulls with no issues. Running 22psi on a dom1.5xtr on 91 and 25psi on E85. Great product. Very well built.