It s within this understanding that Megan Racing has unveiled our line of reinforced suspension arms that offer the strength and adjustment that any competition vehicle will ever need. Constructed of high-strength steel alloys that offer durability, strength and yet remain light-weight, these control arms have been track tested for months in road race, autocross and drift events to assure quality and performance.
When the LS430 chassis is lowered a significant amount, the rear wheels tend to toe out, which can cause problematic issues such as the rear end coming out in corners. These rear toe control arms will help re-align the car when ride heights are lowered considerably from original ride height and eliminate certain amount of uneven tire wear.
Toe Control Arms: These control static toe and toe change during suspension compression. When lowered aggressively, our cars toe curve is significantly changed, becoming “steeper” (more change with less movement).
- Will fit 2001-2006 Lexus LS430
- Adjustable lengths to tune Rear-Toe
- Pillow ball bearing replace OEM rubber bushing.
- Durable Steel construction to withstand high-stresses of competition.
- Powder coated with brilliant blue finish for years of performance.