Megan Racing Stainless Steel Down-pipes are made of the same high-quality T-304 that is utilized in our Headers and Turbo Manifolds for extreme durability and resistance to corrosion and cracking. The missing component between any Header/Manifold and your Cat-Back system, these Down-pipes will complete the high-flow exhaust system desired for the performance of your vehicle. With a noticeable power gain throughout the rev-range and a polished finish, these are a perfect addition for any performance vehicle. Expect an increase in exhaust tone, due to freeing up the exhaust flow and the deletion of the catalytic converter. (NOTE: For off-road use only, not intended for use on public highways.)
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
Subaru Impreza WRX/STI 02-07
- Version 2 includes thicker gauge steel piping and a new and improved finish and quality.
- 100% T-304 Stainless Steel with computerized mandrel-bends
- 3" piping, bell mouth design
- CNC-machined flanges for strong solid support
- TIG-welded for strength and durability
- 3-stage polish for a mirror-like finish
- Increase around 10-16 horse power and torque
- Straight-through design and bolt-on installation
Product came one day earlier than promised, packed well and had no problems with the product or IIR.
I was torn in between 3 and 4 stars. Let me start by saying that the IIR customer support was great. The issue is that the part wasn't actually stocked by IIR and was drop shipped by a different vendor. Only problem being that the other vendor sent me a shipping notification and tracking number, and then proceeded to sit on the item for over a week (2 weeks from order, just over 1 week from notification w/ tracking ID) before getting it mailed to me. Also the package was absolutely beat all to hell, and the rear mounting bracket that mounts to the tranny was twisted and bent all over the place. Took a lot to straighten it out enough to get it to mount to the car. Once it was on though, the DP itself performs great.