The Fiesta ST is a fantastic choice of car for the track or autocross, but it can suffer from some cooling deficiencies. It’s hard to win a race if you have to hit the pits after only a couple laps. Constructed of 100% aluminum and featuring a 3-row core, this Fiesta ST radiator is the ultimate in cooling efficiency. This Mishimoto Fiesta ST radiator will make sure your Fiesta is running cool, lap after lap.
The radiator core measures in at a massive 52mm thick, requiring our engineers to get creative with the fitment of the fan and shroud. Unlike other Mishimoto radiators, this Fiesta ST radiator includes a Mishimoto compact fan shroud for increased airflow through the radiator. This compact fan shroud retains the use of the stock electric fans, and was stringently tested to ensure that the airflow remained intact for performance applications. Testing during steady-state driving yielded coolant temperature drops of 10°F (5.5°C) when compared to the stock Fiesta ST radiator and fan shroud. Like the rest of the Mishimoto lineup of Fiesta ST parts, this radiator comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, to ensure superior quality and craftsmanship.
- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- Reduces coolant temperatures by 10°F (5.5°C) during steady state driving
- Includes Mishimoto compact fan shroud for increased air passage through the radiator
- Includes installed air bleed screw for quick evacuation of air pockets in the system
- No cutting or fabrication necessary
- 3-row, 2" thick brazed aluminum core with TIG-welded end tanks
- Fully compatible with stock hoses and Mishimoto Fiesta ST Radiator Hoses
- Compatible with most intercooler and intercooler piping kits
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
An electric fan is not included with this assembly. The stock cooling fan must be transferred to the Mishimoto fan shroud.
A drain plug is not included with this radiator.