The Mishimoto WRX oil catch can is designed and engineered to eliminate harmful blow-by vapors from re-entering your engine. The EJ25 in the WRX is known for producing blow-by gases during both normal and severe driving, especially when boost levels are increased. This oil blow-by can work its way into your intake system, reducing the octane rating of your fuel and potentially causing detonation.
The system uses our two-port compact baffled catch can and three-port compact baffled catch can with bronze filters and internal baffles to better separate the oil from the crankcase vapors. The turbo inlet side of the kit utilizes our three-port baffled catch can to catch as much oil vapor as possible. The system also includes two direct-fit mounting brackets that are extremely easy to install and also fit right hand drive vehicles! The WRX oil catch can system comes with six direct fit black hoses that will provide durable operation and provide a factory-like appearance after install. The hoses are designed to fit right onto the PCV valve ports and the turbo inlet ports. Durable barb fittings provide connections between the hoses and catch cans. And, like every Mishimoto baffled catch can system, this WRX catch can system includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
- Separates oil particles using 50 micron bronze filter
- Application-specific brackets locate catch cans in a serviceable location
- Fully sealed, billet 6061 aluminium catch cans
- Protects turbocharged boxer engine from oil blow-by
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce denotation
- Catch can and filters are fully serviceable
- Internal air diverter turbulates air longer to improve oil separation
- No cutting or modification required
- Offered with black, direct fit hoses
- Fits LHD and RHD models
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty