High oil temperatures can wreak havoc on your high-performance flat four. Protect your investment with the Mishimoto direct-fit oil cooler kit designed specifically for the 2008-2014 Subaru WRX. The WRX has a lot to offer with its turbocharged engine and fantastic AWD system, but these vehicles are not factory-equipped with an oil cooler. Properly regulated oil temperatures become even more important if you have modified your vehicle or spend time tracking your WRX.
Mishimoto's direct-fit oil cooler is engineered to reduce oil temperatures and extend the life of your engine. For optimal airflow and cooling, this kit includes a large 19-row cooler that is mounted in the front bumper with robust application-specific brackets. The included CNC-machined aluminum spacer provides ample room for our oil sandwich plate, making this kit compatible with the factory exhaust manifold heat shields. This kit includes preassembled stainless steel lines with -10AN fittings and a thermal reflective wrap that deflects radiant heat from the exhaust. With this setup, your WRX can achieve a 50+°F (34+°C) drop in oil temperatures with minimal pressure loss.
- Direct fit for the 2008-2014 Subaru WRX
- Proven +25°F (+13.9°C) drop in oil temperature
- Full bolt-on oil cooling solution for street and track vehicles
- No modification necessary for installation, functions with all stock equipment
- 19-row oil cooler strategically mounted in the lower grille for maximum airflow
- CNC-machined application-specific sandwich plate
- Works in conjunction with stock liquid-to-liquid heat exchanger for proper fluid warm-up and regulation
- Includes preassembled stainless steel braided oil lines with -10AN fittings
- Cooler available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.75 qt
- This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty