Increase the airflow to your 1.6L EcoBoost with the Mishimoto hot-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipe kit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST. The stock hot-side Fiesta ST intercooler piping is riddled with restrictive bends and small diameter sections that impede airflow. The Mishimoto intercooler piping has a 2.5" diameter and is mandrel-bent to eliminate any restrictions. When you’re turning up the boost on your Fiesta, these pipes will have no problem supporting the power you throw at them.
These hot-side Fiesta ST intercooler pipes feature durable silicone couplers and stainless steel T-bolt clamps to ensure leak-free connections. Installation can completed in under 30 minutes with no modifications to the engine bay, as Mishimoto’s Fiesta ST intercooler piping is a direct fit and works with both the stock and Mishimoto performance Fiesta ST intercooler. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST hot-side intercooler pipe kit is available in either a polished or wrinkle black finish and, like all of our Fiesta ST parts, includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- +4 whp and +5 wtq gains over the stock hot side pipe with no tuning necessary
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Replaces the small and restrictive hot side intercooler pipe with 2.5" lightweight mandrel-bent aluminum pipe
- One-piece design for uninterrupted airflow and easy installation
- 51% increased internal volume over the stock hot-side pipe
- Fits with both stock and Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler
- Available in a polished or wrinkle black finish
- Includes Mishimoto silicone couplers and Mishimoto T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty