Part: # MMINT-FIST-14KBBK
The 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST is a car that was born to have fun and push the limits of what a 4-cylinder hot-hatch can achieve. So why let your Fiesta ST be held back by the stock intercooler? With a light tube-and-fin construction, 51% larger core, and 25% greater internal volume, the Mishimoto Fiesta ST intercooler is the upgrade your Fiesta has been asking for. Proven to reduce charge-air temperatures by up to 26°F (15°C), this intercooler is efficient enough to keep up with even the hottest hatch.
Included in this kit are a set of air diversion plates that ensure as much air as possible passes through the outside of the intercooler. To make sure you’re getting the maximum amount of air through the inside of the intercooler, this kit also includes our 2014+ Fiesta ST hot and cold-side intercooler pipes. Available in wrinkle black or polished silver, these pipes help customize your engine bay while providing your Fiesta with up to 7 more horsepower and 8 Ft/lbs of torque at the wheels. The 51% greater volume of the hot-side pipe, combined with the 22% larger volume of the cold-side pipe, means that you have plenty of room to grow your Fiesta’s power.
With durable silicone couplers, fully TIG-welded construction, and Mishimoto’s Lifetime Warranty, this intercooler and pipe kit will stand the test of time, and then some.
- Direct-fit for the 2014+ Ford Fiesta ST
- 26°F (15°C) reduction in AIT
- 51% increase in core size
- 25% increase in internal core volume & 226% increase in external fin surface area
- Replaces Hot Side and Cold Side Intercooler Pipes and Couplers
- Includes air diversion plates to direct air through the intercooler core for maximum efficiency
- Stock location prevents airflow blockage to radiator and AC condenser
- Tube and fin construction for added weight reduction over bar and plate cores
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded
- Available in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black or Bold Gold
- Fits with the Mishimoto Fiesta ST Direct Fit Oil Cooler Kit
- Intercooler Pipes Available in Wrinkle Black or Polished Finish
- Fits with stock, Mishimoto, or most aftermarket intercooler pipe kits
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
NOT LEGAL FOR SALE OR USE IN CALIFORNIA ON ANY EMISSION CONTROLLED MOTOR VEHICLE.