Part: # MMOC-FIST-14
Turbocharged, high stress 4 cylinder engines like the 1.6L EcoBoost engine in the Fiesta ST can overheat their oil very quickly within a few laps on the track or aggressive street driving. Even with the stock liquid-to- liquid heat exchanger, the engine can still run very hot and run the risk of overheating the engine’s coolant as well. Aggressive tunes and some track miles can significantly overheat your oil and wear down your engine. Leave it to Mishimoto to come up with an oil cooling solution for your Fiesta ST!
Mishimoto engineers started with a large 19-row oil cooler and mounted it in the front of the vehicle where it receives the most airflow. The oil cooler was designed to bypass the stock liquid to liquid oil cooler in order to get the best possible oil temperature reduction. A new CNC center bolt and aluminum coolant bypass tube are provided to easily eliminate the stock oil cooler unit. Application specific braided stainless steel lines transfer oil from the cooler to the engine and feature -10AN fittings for an easy installation. Mishimoto engineers saw consistent temperature decreases of over 35°F (19.5°C) using our non-thermostatic sandwich plate. Proving that this oil cooler kit can withstand the stresses of the most extreme applications.
- Reduces oil temperatures by 35°F (19.5°C)
- Minimal pressure drop
- Application-specific mounting brackets
- Oil cooler location does not interfere with aftermarket air intakes
- Works with stock and most aftermarket intercooler kits
- Pre-made stainless steel braided oil lines with durable -AN fittings
- Billet aluminum oil sandwich plate
- Designed to easily bypass the stock liquid-to-liquid oil cooler
- 19-row stacked-plate oil cooler for optimal fluid temperature reduction
- Thermostatic and Non-thermostatic options available
- Cooler available in either Sleek Silver or Stealth Black
- Increases oil capacity by 0.65qt
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Any returns for an exchange or refund will be allowed within 30 days from the receipt of your order and must be authorized prior to shipping with an RMA Number (Return Merchandise Authorization). To receive your return instructions and RMA# please use our online form under Returns and Exchanges! Once you receive your return instructions please ship out the item at your earliest convenience and provide the tracking number to your customer service rep. The customer will be responsible for all shipping fees. Before shipping your product back please make sure you package it up exactly how you received it and in all of its original packaging. All items must be in brand new and resalable condition. Once the item is received it will be inspected and a credit will be issued accordingly. All returns are subject to a 15% restocking fee. Any returns received without an RMA# will be charged a restocking fee and any shipping fees associated with the return. An item that does not ship directly from IIR's warehouse is considered a "special order" item and no returns will be authorized.