Moroso Oil Pans are wet sump pans intended for street-performance machines that occasionally see some track time. They are modified with a Deep Sump for increased capacity to improve oil control under hard acceleration and to help the engine run cooler. Moroso Oil Pans are designed for simple bolt-on installation.
Deep Sump pans offer improved oil control over stock pans because of their increased capacity. They are specially baffled with a swinging trap door. The one-way baffle keeps oil contained in the pickup area to prevent oil starvation under hard acceleration.
*Pictures are generic. Actual product is Raw Steel with Clear Zinc Coating
- Manufactured from steel with a 3/8in thick laser cut oil pan rail. This provides a rigid flange for leak-free sealing
- Windage Tray for increased horsepower saving and oil control
- N.P.T. fitting that can be used for crank case ventilation or for head drainback
- Oil Pump Pick up and o-ring included
- High Grade Mounting hardware included
Wet Sump, 5 Quart Capacity Moroso oil pans come with a magnetic oil drain bolt. The size is 1/2x20 so if you order an aftermarket bolt make sure to order one with the correct thread size and pitch. This is not the same as the OEM Subaru size.
great fit and looks great only problem I had was the oil dip stick tube on the oil pan tore the O-rings so after I filed it a little bit it was a good fit.