2003-2006 Mitsubishi EVO 8 and EVO 9
Omni Power USA 5 Bar MAP (Manifold Absolute Pressure) sensors are a must have if you are planning on running more boost than factory levels or if you're planning to add tuning for forced induction. The Omni MAP sensor will measure your boost levels so that your ECU can compensate with fuel. Competitors sensors on the market don't have true linear scaling which can cause your engine to go out of tune with elevation changes, often resulting in idle problems, poor drivability, and catastrophic engine damage. Each sensor is hand assembled, pressure, and function checked in the USA for unparalleled quality control prior to shipping.
- 5-BAR type
- -40 to 260 degrees Fahrenheit temperature operating range
- Able to respond from 10% of the pressure scale to 90% of the pressure scale in .001 seconds (the fastest response time of any MAP sensor on the market).
- Automatic temperature compensation.
- Compatible with all aftermarket engine management systems.
- Allows smoother engine operation, higher boost levels, and better drivability than competitors turbo MAP sensors.
- Direct plug and play for an easy install and an OEM look. Dimensionally identical to the stock MAP sensor.
Tuning is required for this MAP sensor.