An oil catch can is essential on a performance vehicle to protect the engine from elevated levels of crankcase blow-by accumulated from aggressive driving. Excess oil saturated air circulating back into the air intake stream can lead to degraded performance.
Unlike many catch cans on the market, this catch can features an integrated oil separator that accelerates oil condensation. This cleans the PCV gasses and reduces the oil build-up on the inside of the intake tract and intake manifold and intercooler.The stainless steel filtration media is cleanable and reuseable. The catch cans act as a filter and collect the oil and other sludge and keep it out of vital engine components.
Crankcase Vent Kit Includes:
- Radium billet oil catch can with integrated condenser and dipstick
- Radium laser cut powder coated application specific mounting bracket
- Anodized aluminum hose ends and adapter fittings
- Rubber hose to mate to custom applications
- Stainless steel mounting hardware